Are you confused about ebooks, apps and games? Tune in learn more from Loreen Leedy!
How to listen:
Subscribe for your iPod/iPhone at iTunes
Download this episode by clicking here.
Jennifer Hubert Swan's (aka Reading Rants) first review for the show!
Feedback from Eti Berland (hope I didn't mangle your name pronunciation!)
Want to keep the convo going? Call my voice mail hotline: 888-522-1929
- We talk about "Mo" and "Janie" and never identified them! Click on their names to see the incredibly talented people we're talking about!
- The N-word podcast
- How the eisforbook blog got started
- Loreen's fab blog post on the I.N.K. blog
- The definition of an ebook and...
- what the difference is between an app and an ebook
- Rumplestiltskin 3-D popup video (see below)
- Production costs - are ebooks actually cheaper to produce?
- Meghan McCarthy's irritation
- The child friendliness of an iPad (see video below)
- Moglue (video below)
- Reader expecations for book apps
- How Rocket Learned to Read
- How to convert your books into digitally available tomes
- Free plugin that'll convert your InDesign books into a Kindle book
- Scott Neumyer's Who is Jimmy Stone?
- Lee Goldberg's ebook experience
- Different formats for ebooks
- What to do if you have two-page spreads
- Wednesday is Spaghetti Day app by Maryann Cocca-Leffler